== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

While watching..

Everybody has their weakness
oh wait, suddenly speak english?
well yeah I tell you actually I'm too shy but still want to talk about this so I'll use english. Now, shall we continue? #ming

Spoiler alert! for those who aren't fujoshi don't read this #slapped:
Everybody gomen!!
I'll reveal my dark side No it's not like that! You know, I'm not that hardcore fujo, just a "normal level fujo" << ehhh??

Lately, I liked to pair 2 of the character of an anime I watched without purpose.. haha, just for fun..

But, yesterday, when I was watching Natsume Yuujinchou San episode 10.. oh wait, before that, when I watched the preview of episode 10, I think something thrilling will happen (<<okay, I overdo this)

And when I watched the ep 10, the scene when Natsume's being attacked by a youkai and Tanuma saved him then came up the awkward moment..
When I think .. ah, my fujo fantasy's flying again


O.. oi.. why the background suddenly changed? for sure? they're blushing! << the last sentence is a lie

See? so sweet #kicked
From the first time, I always pair Natsume with Tanuma. But everybody pair him with Natori? Am I wrong? #hit
Yeah, but it doesn't matter. Likely, all fujoshi who read this manga (or watch this) don't think that this story'll go near shonen ai..

Yeah, I think so too.
few hours later wa.. wait! they're blushing? for real? #slapped #thrown

No comments:

Post a Comment