== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just a plan.. uuh.. making a PV..

seriously for your and my sake too, don't open this.. unless you know what I mean:

Let me kiss you #triple slapped
Noo!! oi! Daichi's happened to be unconsious, just that!

Aah.. if you just fall on my shoulder like this.. I'll Why I forget to add blushing?
#punched to death I just found Tomo's scetch looked so cute and thats all, yes, that's all omg.. What's wrong my fantasy going all over

Eh so sweet.. uff..
Seriously! this's not perv smile :iconimsopervyplz:
seen already
But know, this's just a normal PV, contained no shonen ai (hope so) #troll
Fine, proceed
So I intend to use this very long holiday (hope so) to make somekind of PV.. and then
I'm too lazy to tell the details even to my blog #megusta

Uuuh.. wish me luck.. hope I can bear drawing at least 5 drawings everyday to complete this PV
or else I'll be very lazy and this project'll be abandoned.. No, I don't want it ukh

No comments:

Post a Comment