== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Yeah....

Let's try making an omake of my created story!

This diary belongs to Satoru Taku

No one may read or even take a look at this!

Hi, I'm Satoru Taku. As a Defense Army, I don't need to explain again that I've died. It's too sad you know?
I'm just a shota but beware, I'm a sadist #whatt?
When I was wondering around, out of the blue Shinigami sama randomly sent me.. a friend.
She was Hasane Kirita.

Days I went through with Kiri-chan (my given name to call her, I thought she didn't really like it but she let me called her by that name though) were very fun. Our jobs were not easy , but Kiri-chan was a very though girl and a perfect partner for me.

But something felt different recently.. Didn't knew if it was me or Kiri-chan
As far as I could see, she always deadpanned, but
When I saw her I was getting confused, and it made me failed in my experiment because I always picked the wrong chemical..
Huh?It contradicted the fact that I spent my rest of life before I died as an assistant in the largest Chemical  Research Laboratory in my town...
And I had never failed

Being with Kiri-chan made me feel strange. But on the other side I wanted to always be by her friend, as a friend..

#Minerva popped out

M : Honto desuka Takkun?
T : So polite sensei.. Takkun? (this.. mostly like to love the imperfect)
M : Sou, sou! Kawaii namae deshou?
T : ahaha ee.
M : Demo, demo, honto ni ii desu kana?
T : Nanika?
M : Ee? You're so dense or what? You've just said you wanted to be by Kirita's side right? Hey, this's REVERSE HAREM you know, your opponents're tough!
T : Eeeh??
M : Mattaku, You've just known it?
T : Eee.. bo..boku no nikki! kaese yoo! Kimi. boku no niki wo yonda ka??
M :ehe.. #rubs her back of the head
T :Aa mou.. #stuffs his cheek, irritated a bit
M : Chill Takkun. Daijoubu desu! I'll make your events more than that Shinigami and detective. Just go down the route and don't raise any weird flag! #thumbs up
T : Sensei.. Masaka kimi.. You played BL game sensei?? #reaches for XX45N1 chemical liquid from inside his pocket
M : Hey! I'm not! I was just reading Kami nomi and played Love revo recently, doesn't mean like that! (though I'm a fujo after all #giggles)
T : Oh right.. and the strange guy named Medaka Kumari?
M : Kuma-kun huh #thinks
T : Kuma-kun?
M : Nope, actually he isn't interested in Kirita.. well.. a bit actually. But he resembles a girl than a boy right?
T : unn.. (more and less understand) well for the last, if I'm Takkun and Kumari is Kuma-kun, then Kirita and Shinigami sama?
M : eto nee.. 'Kirin' wa ii to omoimasu yo.. eh! 'Kiritan' no hou ga ii desu! Sou deshou? Because you've called her Kiri-chan.. and for the Shinigami...
Shi.. Shikkun?
#burnt by a great thunder
T : Sensei? ee? daijoubu ka yoo?? Hee? Shinaide yoo, mouu.. doushiyoo

Well is this the result of learning Japanese this far? I hope I'm near the "right grammar"

No comments:

Post a Comment