== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Loyal Protector

This too
Okay this's my last post today or else I'll go crazy #no
the fact is that I just wanna watch the next episode I wasn't able to watch because of that jrk final test #punch



Ukkkh look at this too #aww stop
Lately in NGL killua's been more protective than ever ukh I think I'd break my heart into pieces
the actual heart #say what

ukh so many hinto in this anime #false false false <3

My beloved friend, Ran told me that there're far more hints in the movie , Phantom rough
And that's true just watch by yourself ok for I haven't downloaded it
It's soooo heartwarming, seeing the cute possesive Killua ukh

must (not) be my imagination <3 our, exactly
We're laughing like psycho while watching it ukhhhh must download it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment