== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Whyyyy



Guys guys guys guys guys
or rather I talk to my bloggie and alter ego

Pay attention to that cute yet stunned face of Killua. Gd he must be a creature from heaven. Look at his and please I'm not talking about it this time cause sure he's always been that handsome

#slappedhard

It's.Bisky's.False. Noooo Don't say that, ever!! (I'm not blaming her either though for maybe it's the beginning gate to deeper lov- #kicked)

Wha.. now whatt.. I can't even enjoy the momment when I think it's the "hint" part
I really focused on the upcoming farewell nooo please noooo aaaaa
all the time, supported by the memmories of spoiler I found in hunterwikia

Aaaa don't leave Gon Killuaaaa
you wanna be his friend right
you wanna be by his side right
oh please he sooo need you to guard him #whatamItalkingabout

Well there's still many chapter left
guess I must download and watch it immediately

Crp I must download kurobasu too aaa so many to download while my upside down life seems not allow me to do it

PS: wow I think I'm getting faster at gathering words to write, although I don't mind checking the grammar first lol. It's been my weakness since elementary but covered by my vocab though. And this speed thanks to Kurokura ff Ran's given me hahaha I'm sooo happy

No comments:

Post a Comment