== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sasuga soba chan

Udah lulus dari kegaloan
Dia dateng ngetag aku di post kurjar

Okamoto san bakal ada di afath
I'm crying okay? And I suddenly write this in english in case someone passes by, reading this unimportant rant blog, so he / she (I prefer he btw #wat) will understand, or at least know if I'm
CRYING
SO HARD
Drowning in my tears

I wanna meet him so much. My expectation is too high? Yeah I know, indeed.
But that's 'fans' (and there're more crazier fans out there so this's still normal, let me)
I wanna look at his... everything , especially his voice hggh
But well that's thailand //looking from afar
It'll be expensive to fly there

Oh come on! you call yourself a fan, right? A fan WOULD never think of the price and will do anything, I repeat ANYTHING to meet her / his idol.
Well, yeah. I agree. But

With this college schedule.. oh and the permission of my parents.. sob

AAA I WILL CHANGE MY DESTINY!
When I graduate from college, you see. I must go there, watching concerts, spending (or throwing) my money like crazy! Laughing all the way as I please

and come back poorly
finding a job
 lol

what is this? Just a normal everyday clash between my positive and negative side, it's quite hard
Okamoto saann

No comments:

Post a Comment