== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Freaking true

I hate it when the ugly ex of mine reply my chat on the group, GDI I can't continue the conversation
I hate it when my eyes get red because of wearing lens .. especially the expensive branded lens
I hate it when they seperate my OTP now what I'm gonna do with the 3rd movie
I hate it when they run out of ramen burger so I can't eat it
I hate it when my parents always get the wrong idea and bla bla katte ni lecturing me

But life isn't that bad trust me. Remember just the higher you are in your happiness, the faster you'll get hurt in sadness. So just try not to be so happy. Or at least, just try to look unhappy

No comments:

Post a Comment