== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Eeh.. aa.. Maa ne..


WARNING
harsh content

How is it feel when you tell your parrents that you're being called by your teacher cause you've got some trouble on your marks?

harsh:
Ah it feels friggin good like being fucked
Wha.. hey, are you maso?
stop open:
No moron. I think they've stopped thinking and don't bother to give a damn about it Maybe they just wished I'm not exist Such a shame as me maybe I'm just an aura formed human standing beside her Insult and ruining their life Maybe they've just thought 'Haah since when did we damn have a pucking child like this?' Since we puck each other? good as hell darnit'
Well dat's so harsh to be sure
 Feel sorry for you
 Better luck next time

 Don't bother to give me a dumn chitty friend. You're not helping and I'm not going anywhere

 ---

 A good friend always knows how to help and cheer their friend, or at least convince and relax them.
That's friends are for
Yep, they're my friends who I rely on

No comments:

Post a Comment