== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ラブ #false

A very cute (belated) episode shows up!!
Whaa soooo cuteee, warm and touching and soo
something hidden =v= fujo usual smirk


Nooo I force myself to consider that's just sweet friendship
but then


Who's this suspicious cutie? well I think she's a protagonist - conclusion from the ED - but well I can't be that sure yet
She looks like can endanger their friendship
ukh =_= << remembering Gon vs Danzo episode

Uuh well friendship can't said to be loyal until someone interfere it's tested


Let me follow the next episode, peacefully and late

No comments:

Post a Comment