== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Repeat watching EXO'S MONSTER guyss!!




I'm doing this for EXO, in order for the boys to get Daesang awards. They. must. Get. It. No. Matter. What

Go EXO! We're one we're EXO

Please keep doing the same, we have to reach 100 M views asap

Please watch from this site

Well does youtube freeze view count always happen that badly to us? Remember when the views freezed that day when the MV released. Did the views all count after the problem? Ah it's sucks.. I really want to support them with all I can.. but I even don't know whether my views are count or not
But still, I'll keep fighting with the rest EXO-L. Come on we CAN DO this! Go watch this for like 50 - 100 times per day

No comments:

Post a Comment