== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Skip

Watching Valvrave be like
I don't have time to watch this idle shitty girls talk =_= coz I watch this for L-Elf x Haruto
Enough with JerkRukino and her jerk doing this bitch what does she want eggh,
She really really pissed me off
Acting all innocent when she has stained Haruto's image?? Unbelievably jerrrkk!
Ikh, this whole episode makes me fed up and wanna throw out as well.Right to her face if I can. Please Haruto get out from there =A= there's no need for you to talk with that scum
oh so sorry am I being too sarcastic? 'cause it's right. totally
skip
skip
mata sukippu
skip

No comments:

Post a Comment