== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Flashback

Inget2 pas dulu jualan di anicult 2015

me : mau yang mana?
cust (customer) : yang mika (Hyakuya Mikaela)
me : (gak nonton Owari tapi tau TKRB) Mikazuki Munechika oi ambilin barangnya

temen : Cecep mine, cecep
me : cecep siapa
temen : ituloh yang pake eyepatch item
me : Oalah shokudaikiri wai nama bagus2 jdi cecep #ambil barang
kayak tokiya....

temen : yang kane san
me : Yang manaaahh??
temen : #ambilin barangnya

yolo ore dame ningen kamo... gara2 kuliah toh aku ga sempat update huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment