== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Spoiler

You've known what I put in spoiler, haven't you?

0w0:
My friend gives me something good. You probably know who gives this to me 0w0
uhuhu reality show.. never watched this before
and ow gosh they're so hot yet pretty 0w0 suits my taste well #whacked
I haven't memorized their name yet, but their so, too cute~~ and so closee~~ >w<
can't explain the details
I prefer "Radio Misty" in Japan(Yuki Kaji and Hiro Shimono) btw
They're way too cutee and u =3=~~
AWAW I need injection like this often but sadly I'm not used to search for shows like this

No comments:

Post a Comment