== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Triangle love

.. is sooo sweet #sweetming << really exist? nope

I meaaaannn #fujoming  stop it
I meaaan.. not triangle love in shoujoooo especially reverse harem oh no, got enough of this
Guess I'm too lazy to hide this in spoiler but it's not "harm" hehe #slapped
Triangle love's always . .how do I say.. pumping my blood
I sounds like a pervy old grandma #wut??

Like Akise - Yuki - Yuno. What a sad story (sad?) but this film focusing the love story between Yuki and Yuno (of course, what am I hoping for) and make a sad end to Akise (NOO WHY?? HE'S SO PERFECT THOUGH!!)
altough I don't see any SA between those two (well put aside the kissing scene =_= my bro and my little niece said it's disgusting. Man, I must cover my fujoshi's happiness and this baddump baddump sound from my heart and take a fake, normal girl role, it's sad).
First saw this in manga ver (my beloveedd friend neko gave the link) and this makes me, an anti-gore to watch mirai nikki- till the end!

Aaand.. actually I've seen a lot of triangle love (which's real and which I make by myown) so I forgot most of it
Dem my english's so screwed this night I think I'm too lazy or too sleepy or maybe both of it

AAH remember it! Kuroko no harem basuke =u= #yaoming
This's a cute story. . Do you realise, men -whom kuroko ever be their "light"- will put more attention to him? I mean kagami, aomine, and kise
But I'll write the explanation in spoileeer~~ (you're definitely a friend of a fujoshi, really) next time.

AAANDDD MY LATEST FAVORITE TRIANGLE LOVVEEEE!
uhmm no need to tell you I'm sure you've already now #yaoming
Rivaille - Eren - Mikasa
How many hours do I need to write the description =U=??
well since the official pictures say so, I consider I'm right =u=
once again~ you-know-what-I-meaan

At the very first, the scene which Eren gives his scarf to Mikasa makes me love this ship <3 My friends shipping Rivaere though but I think Eremi's the best =u=
I did think so until Google give me a more delicious result #MING
and that's how it goes.. I won't regret it ehehe #whaaat?

No comments:

Post a Comment