== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

no title

eat.this.reality.titans!
our hero who lives-in-2D is on attack!

cross over between my OC and shingeki costume. Never thought of it
well I'm not an author who happily put this costume to my OC though :3 it doesn't suit her especially her lazy character =u=

What you don't know about her? forget then
just so you know I regreted making her character design like this cause
her character looks like Momo from kagerou and honoka kousaka from Love life school idol (if I dont mistaken, I don't watch it though)
TT^TT sorry motohime san.. but to convince you, your kuudere and lazy character's a contradiction to your appearance, ne?

No comments:

Post a Comment