== Welcome ==

This blog 's nothing but the author's thoughts and private life, composed into text.

WARNING

contains harsh words sometimes

Hi ^^

Please read the warning before proceed

This blog Contains:


35% Life rant
60% Fangirling
5% Getting upset and swearing

Well.. Life goes up and down, doesn't it? So be careful while reading the posts!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

sedih dan senang itu pilihan kita

As.ta.gay bijak sekali lah quote di atas dpt drmn

Gawd of yaoi is teasing me again. Sbnrnya dr awal nntn mekakucity actors aq udah tau kalo kano sama kido dan seto sama mary. It's just logic. yea. then there's no hope for me to continue shipping them. episode by episode passed by and nothing happened.

Until one time when I saw epi 11. Kano was staring at the grave when (my heart's screaming and my body jolts) seto came (of all people!!!) #staph #overreact
After having some chit chat and leaving some words to Ayano nee chan suddenly kano was like ..'you dunno and don't care bout anything ...' and..
My gawd I don't expect this
Dar Seto pulled Kano to his chest omgongomgomg I wanna burst, I'm screaminnn
Uhukhhukh

Too.. lazy to type the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment